Sunday, August 31, 2014

#RPGaDay Day 31: Favorite RPG of All Time

There's a reason my blog tends to be called a "Savage Worlds blog". I created a Savage Worlds Facebook group. I have worked for multiple Savage Worlds licensees (Daring Entertainment, Savage Mojo, Gun Metal Games and Third Eye Games). I have ran Necessary Evil, two Deadlands Reloaded campaigns, horror one shots, a fantasy homebrew one shot, a Savage Midnight conversion and Solomon Kane, and all in the last five years or so.

Savage Worlds has flipped the way I look at RPGs, making it harder for me to enjoy games I once thought were great. 

It, in my play experience, is fast, furious and fun...and while I will run other games (preparing a D&D 5th edition game now), if it ever comes down to an either/or, it will always be Savage Worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment