Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just A Quick Update

No, no Ninja Turtles for ICONS...sorry.

I may take some requests to finish out the series, but as I get further and further down the line, good information on the Turtles characters is getting harder and harder to come by.

Some notes:
  • I posted my RPGNow Wishlist on the front page, not that I expect anyone to use it...but if you wanna get me stuff, who am I to argue?
  • I am finishing up what will dominate next week on this blog: Apocalypse Prevention Inc. Week.  The plan, as it stands, is a week of API reviews, culminating in an interview with Third Eye Games founder Eloy Lasanta.
  • Tomorrow, I pick a winner in the Pathfinder Paths of Power giveaway, so you still have time to enter.
  • We are almost at the halfway point in the Savage Worlds Fantasy Companion Contest, and you still have time to get your entry in there as well.  I officially stop taking entries at noon Central time next Friday, and then I'll turn all entries over to the Judges for determination.
  • Next Monday I will also be launching the third giveaway of the month, a free PDF of the Dark Heresy Inquisitor's Handbook.
  • The week after next, I plan to begin resuming a normal review schedule in the wake of API Week, and I hope to have some more non-review content ready to go up as well.
  • Oh, and the August Awesomeness Sale rolls on.
Anyway, just wanted to offer a quick update.  I planned on doing a couple of non-API reviews this week, but I had a crushing deadline that beat me about the head and eyes and derailed me from doing much else.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment