Friday, September 23, 2011

Hellrazer: The Series begins!

I was gonna do the whole "press release" thing over here, but it would be a bit disingenuous.

HELLRAZER, the first comic project that I worked on that saw any kind of publication (okay, only), has officially launched as a webcomic over at DrunkDuck. It's inspired a bit by shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, as well as Marvel's old Midnight Sons books. It'll be updated every Tuesday and Friday, and the stories will be bundled together for print purchase after their completion online.

I sure do hope you check it out...I'm VERY excited about what's to come here.

2 comments:

  1. The guy kind of looks like V from V for Vendetta. And I don't think its wordy at all. It's a way faster read then any old legion books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he looks much like V as the story goes on, but your mileage may vary...=)

    ReplyDelete