Saturday, May 7, 2011

War of the Dead Chapter 3 Pre-Order!


War of the Dead Chapter Three is available for pre-order now from RPGnow for $14.99, which is $5 cheaper than the retail price of $19.99. In addition to all 13 weeks of War of the Dead Chapter 3, preorders will receive a set of 3D vehicle flats by Jordan Peacock, who brought us the amazing Paper Dead set.

I will not be reviewing War of the Dead Chapter 3 as I did the first two...and for good reason, a reason that has helped diminish the amount of time I spend on this blog: I was approached by Daring Entertainment to serve as the editor on War of the Dead Chapter 3, and I have accepted...and the road to Colorado is a pretty crazy one. SO, I hope you join us for the next stage in one of the coolest, and most ambitious, Savage Worlds campaigns I've seen...and take advantage of that great pre-order deal (that's $1.15 an adventure, not counting the value of the 3D vehicles)!

UPDATE: Daring Entertainment has actually taken it a step further. For a limited time, War of the Dead Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are each available for only $14.99, and The Paper Dead is available for only $8.99! So, you have from now until Chapter 3 releases in June to take advantage of some freaking steals...and that's not even factoring in all of the cool free stuff available for War of the Dead as well. Hit the Daring Entertainment RPGNow Storefront to take advantage.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's fantastic news. Though I will selfishly miss the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I also have other news in the works...it's been an interesting time for me behind the scenes recently...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy and I have had a lot of War of the Dead talks over the last . . . wow . . . almost past year (already?) It was just natural to get him involved in the production side of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Tommy! Awesome news! I will sorely miss the reviews that might have been, but overall, great news!

    -clash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, clash! Now, to clarify, I'm not packing in the reviews as a whole...I'm just obviously not going to review something that I edited. When Lee made me the offer, I couldn't say no...and he's right, we've just had a ton of back and forth over War of the Dead (and on the same wavelength to the point that I think Lee thought I was hacking his computer or something!).

    ReplyDelete