Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Random Acts of Kindness Week - Free Godsend Agenda and High Valor

Apparently, it is International Random Acts of Kindness Week, and a couple of awesome RPG industry folk have decided to honor it by giving away digital copies of their games.
First up, Jerry Grayson is giving away Godsend Agenda for free (for just a little bit longer, as it was meant for today only, I believe), and the only price he's asking is that you do something nice for someone this week.

Tim Kirk is giving away High Valor this week, and I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't, as I named it one of my Top Six during my inaugural Top Six. Download the games, play them, tell people about them, drive attention back to these two creative, caring guys, and then go out and do something nice for someone.

And then do it again next week when there's not an "event" attached to it.

Enjoy!   


No comments:

Post a Comment