Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So I got this cool new logo...


...and yeah, I know it kinda stands out against the background...I'll work on that, but I'm AWFUL at design stuff (which is why I've stuck with basic black for so long).

This swell piece of work came from from my friend Aaron Acevedo, who has made some very pretty game books (he's the art director for Savage Mojo, and their production values kinda speak for themselves)...he has his own site, as well as his own company, Sigil Entertainment. So, check out more of his awesome work, and toss some commission dollars his way (when he has the slots open).

I am incredibly pleased to have Mr. Acevedo's work gracing my page...=)

6 comments:

  1. Ya, it looks cool, but it definitely looks weird against the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not like anyone reads the blog anyway...it's right there in the name...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm good friends with Ace. Love his work. Am also a Sales Associate for Sigil Entertainment Group, Inc. (Shameless plug!) Anyone else want some art hit me up and I'll try to schedule you in.

    Also, Tommy, If you wanna talk, I might can make the theme of the page fit the image better, although, the most unread part kinda makes it funny that it clashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks really cool! My only gripe with it is that it's very big and shoves the rest of the site down to where i can't just start reading. I HAVE to scroll. Shaving a little off the top and bottom couldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I'll see what I can do...my picture editing is, er, almost non existent.

    ReplyDelete