Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Part-Time Gods Kickstarter

Just to let those who are interested know, Eloy Lasanta and Third Eye Games have gone the Kickstarter route with his new RPG, Part-Time Gods. Kind of like "Scion", but with a sense of humor, Part-Time Gods is all about normal people suddenly given a divine spark.

Honestly, I haven't gotten behind a Kickstarter before, but there hasn't been a whole lot I would consider buying essentially sight unseen...but Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. and Wu Xing both fill me with a ton of confidence in Part-Time Gods.

In less than two days, they have crossed the $1,000 mark, which is very promising. While I doubt I am able to get myself written into the RPG ($100 or more), I plan on at least ensuring my copies of the RPG in PDF and print. Hit this link for more information, including an "in brief" PDF document if you'd like to learn more.

1 comment: