Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Winter's Eye - Coming Soon!

Hey folks, a break from the RPG posts for a bit...as some of you know, I write comic books on the side. Well, I've worked on two stories this year with my friends Ben Soto and Cary Stringfield, and they are being released in the Winter's Eye Anthology published by The Grim Crew!


The anthology is a supernatural thriller anthology with a common thread: The Winter's Eye (which can take whatever form the storytellers needed).

Ben and I tell the tale of THE INHERITANCE, in which a sleazy con man who is running out of cash visits his ailing grandfather in hopes of ensuring a larger inheritance. Ben and I are both big fans of the Twilight Zone, and Ben gives the story a bit of a film noir vibe with his art.

THE PROBLEM SOLVER, my first collaboration with Cary, involves a hapless man pulled into a grave-robbing misadventure by his ne'er-do-well brother-in-law. This one is much more into the TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE/OUTER LIMITS vibe.

I'm very excited about this, and I can't wait for people to see it up close and personal. In the meantime, you can check out a preview here.

2 comments: