Saturday, October 6, 2012

Apocalypse Prevention, Inc Savage Worlds Released

Of course, many of you know that I'm a fan of both Apocalypse Prevention Inc and Savage Worlds, so this should be perfect review material, right?

Normally, I would agree. In this case, I can't review it because I kinda pitched in a bit, especially with the monster conversions. This is a pretty complete book combining material from the original books that came before it, all geared for providing Fast, Furious Fun for your Savage Worlds groups.

You can read my original API review here, to get a feel for the setting, then run off and buy the book in PDF format for $9.99.

New Edges, new races, new monsters and a cool monster-hunting setting. What more do you want?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I feel I should say, "good" and "boo" at the same time.
    Even though you contributed, how well do you thing the conversion of the game went. Does SW hold up with the API setting? Is it a better incarnation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I think there are aspects of flavor that I prefer the original for...but some folks don't like to get into new systems, so a conversion to a popular one is the way to go.

      I'll probably never run Savage API, using the original instead, while mining game mechanics for my Savage Worlds games.

      Delete