Thursday, February 10, 2011

DriveThruRPG Sale and Blog Update

Hi peeps...just a few things:

1) Snow absolutely sucks.

2) This month's RPGNow Sale code is FebChatterTwenty11, and is good for a 20% discount on the following:


Weird War II Player's Guide [Pinnacle Entertainment]
Wu Xing: The Ninja Crusade [Third Eye Games]
USHER Dossiers (ICONS) [Vigilance Press]

Of course, I have went on at length about Wu Xing and my love for it (my POD copy is sitting at the post office right now, thanks to the snow). USHER Dossiers is pretty great as well. I have no experience with the others, although I just added the Floating Vagabond BarFly Bundle to my wishlist.

3) My next article series will be "Scaling Savage Supers"...rather than taking a group from Novice to Legendary over a series of posts, I will take a character and scale them up, in one post, from Novice to Legendary, and see how certain iconic comic builds look in the Savage Worlds system.

4) The games in my IMMEDIATE review queue are Tools of Ignorance (a baseball game by Flying Mice Games), Demon Codex: Spectrals for Apocalypse Prevention, Inc., Zeeks for Interface Zero and Stormrift by Precis Intermedia Games. Immediately following that are Terror Network and the Agency Handbook, The Chronicles of Ramlar Character and World Guides, The New Gods of Mankind New Gods Handbook, Caladon Falls for Savage Suzerain and Invaderz...February should be pretty packed, review-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment