Thursday, January 24, 2013

The End?

It looks like the hard drive is completely shot, meaning I lost the majority of the entrants into the contest, as well as everything else.

My apologies to everyone that entered, as well as the sponsors, but I don't see a way to proceed fairly, especially since I have no computer, and I have discovered that I hate typing more than a few sentences on my tablet.

As it stands, this blog is - for all intents and purposes - dead. Maybe it will rise again, but I no longer have reliable means to maintain it, nor do I have the material to continue it. I have no plans to take it down, but this is pretty much it from here on out.

My apologies to the contest entrants, the sponsors and any publisher I had a promise to review for. Believe me, this is killing me far more than it is you.