Friday, January 30, 2015

The Bamfsies Are Announced and You Can Win MORE Prizes!

So, a while back I told you that the Bamfsies were a thing.



Well, the Judges had their say and the people had their say and awards were given to well deserved games. You should totally go check it out.



You know what's even cooler?

You can win games.

Now that's awesome...and that's the reason I do the Top Six giveaway every year. Well, Mike Lafferty recognizes my one good idea when he sees it, and BAM: You can win GCore, Cold Steel Wardens, Emerald City, Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition, Venture City Stories, Atomic Robo or The Savage Worlds Super Powers Companion 2nd Edition!

No, don't email me about it this time...you can find out how to win over here.

Huge props to Mike for herding cats and getting us judges all on the same page. I was honored to be apart of it, and pleased as punch to see folks going "I haven't heard of that game...maybe I should check it out"...to which I say YES! DO IT! You never know when the greatest game you've never played is lurking around the corner! Enter the contest! I offer a full throated endorsement for The Savage Worlds Super Powers Companion, Atomic Robo and Cold Steel Wardens, but you literally have nothing to lose by going for any of the prizes.

Keep the dice dizzy and thanks for reading! This has been a huge month for the blog after an overall down year!

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment